Friday

Delegates, superman-ing that ho is not in order!

I've put my "internet life" to the side lately because, well, a lot's been going on in my "real" life. Things are slowing down a little now because exams are in two weeks. Eeeeek! So last week was the first ever MRISA M.U.N. at my school. Only two other schools came so it was waaaaaay smaller than THIMUN in Singapore. Because of the size and the fact that it would be the first ever MRISA M.U.N. my expectations were really low, but I actually ended up having a really good time. I made new friends and got to know people better, please ignore all possible (sexual) connotations. Although at times I was a little lost and confused I had an amazing time and can't wait for the next M.U.N. Some of the highlights were notepassing and the superlatives - in which I totally cleaned up: in my GA I shared "Most likely to take over the world" with my neighbour the delegate of Cambodia, and in the plenary I was voted "Most flirtatious female delegate" and I shared "Best couple" with the delegate of China. M.U.N. left me with lots of memories and a ridiculous amount of work to catch up on. 
Apart from M.U.N. things have been quite good. I'm much happier now than I've been in ages, and I owe that to a lot of people. When shit got bad they were there for me and I thought I was alone they pulled through and were there for me. For that they'll always have a special place in my heart. I don't know how to thank them.
So yeah things have been pretty good lately, but the other night somebody said some things that really got to me. I'll hope I'll be able to sort things out with him maturely, but he really needs to just mind his own business. He thinks he knows everything but he knows nothing about me at all. Anyway I'm not going to be one of those little bitches who writes shit about people on their blog.
Ohohoh, I also have a new obsession: tumblr. I've been stalking a few people on it and I'm thinking about getting my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment