Saturday

A - Z


I feel the need to write, to draw, to do anything. I want to write in my diary but I have too much to say and my hands are too tired. I should do something productive but I can't bring myself to it. I waste too much time. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my life away but I don't know what to do about it, but when I stop and think about it I haven't wasted my life away. In my 15 years I've done more than some people will do in a lifetime. I don't know what to do with my time right now so I've been posting blogs like crazy even though I have nothing worthwhile to write about. I love making lists so here's my A-Z of the year thus far.

Alexandra - You always have been and always will be one of my best friends.
Beauty - I've learnt to look past outer appearances.
Catcher in the Rye.
Depression - I had several bouts with you. You changed me and my life. You brought me closer to some beautiful people. I'm pulling though you with their help.
Embarrassing.
Friends - I've learnt who my real friends are.
Guys - A few have come in and out of my life this year. I'm still learning.
Hope - I've regained it.
Inspiration - There's so much of it around me.
Jewellery - I want more.
Kisses.
Love - I have so much love and have realised that there are people who love me too.
MRISA M.U.N.
Nailpolish - I'm hardly ever with out it nowadays.
Obsessive - I can be at times.
Personal Project - Doneski.
Queen - Freddie Mercury is amazing.
Rebellious - I've had my badass moments this year.
Storms - I love them. Everything's so much cleaner afterwards.
Time - I waste it.
Understanding.
Vampire Weekend - Favourite. Band. Ever.
Wavy hair - I've put down the iron and have started embracing my natural curl.
Xrays - They always have and always will make me nervous.
Yoga - My new love.
Zhlub - I have really bad social skills.

1 comment: