Monday

Hello Seattle

Take me above your light,
Carry me through the night,
Hold me secure in flight,
Sing me to sleep tonight.

I looooove Owl City. I discovered Owl City last night and have been listening non-stop ever since!

So this was my outfit today. I currently love this outfit because it's comfy and casual enough for school but I can still wear it when I go out to dinner too.

Top: Forever21
Cardi: Forever21
Leggings: Supre
Bangles: Diva and $2 Shop


I've also taken to wearing my hair up all the time now as well because I'm trying to grow it again and I simply can't be bothered straightening it every day.
I apologise for the awful photo quality. I'm stuck with taking webcam and mobile phone pictures at the moment because Sophie broke my camera with her face. I'm trying to butter Dad up and convince him to buy me a new camera *fingers crossed*

Speaking of new fabulous things. When I was back in Australia on holidays I decided to invest in some new make up. So I ditched powder blush and bronzer for Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Bronzer and Blush, and I must say it was quite possibly the best decision I have ever made in my life! It looks so much more natural, I don't have to worry about brushes and, I have no idea why, but ever since my skin's also gotten a bit better. So if you're about to buy a new blush or bronzer I recommend that you give the Maybelline New York Dream Mousse line a go!

Woo! Ploy does product placement for Maybelline New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment