Wednesday

All your diction's dripping with disdain.

I haven't posted a proper blog lately but seeing as it's a Wednesday, I thought I'd write one. My avid fan Migara has also been begging me to write a blog as well, so this is also partly for him as well! I've been pretty busy lately. Wait, no that's a lie. I just haven't been using my time efficiently, instead I've been leaving everything to the last minute which is why it seems like I'm busy when really I'm not. However, I was just looking over my planner and the next few weeks are shaping up to be quite busy which is good and bad. It's good because it gives me less time to waste wallowing in self pity and I'll be doing something productive for a change. It's bad because there's so much stuff to do, including important stuff. I don't understand why all the big things are happening all at once. Why can't they be spread out? It's all so illogical to me.
I've been feeling a little better this week, but not a lot. I need change, but I know I'm going to get it but I know it won't be for a little while so I'm just going to pull up my socks and get over myself.
Valentine's day is this weekend. No, I don't have a "special someone" nor do I actually want one. If I was somewhere else maybe I would but, well to put it nicely, it's slim pickings here. Infact, more or less non-existant pickings. They're selling roses at school today. I've only sent one but I made a few promises today and overheard some things so I'll be buying a couple more tomorrow. The school's throwing a Valentine's dance, but it's next Friday. It'll be on a boat and last year's Valetine's dance was actually pretty good. I'm thinking about going but I'm not entirely sure if I want to, but I do have a half decent outfit so it's a possibility.
Speaking of outfit's it's been too long since I last posted an outift on Chictopia and on here so that's another thing that needs to get done. On the topic of clothing so many people were wearing gladiators and strappy sandals today at school and since it's getting warmer now I'm going to wear mine tomorrow. I love mine so much!
I can't really think of much else to write at the moment because I really need to go do some work so I'll wrap this up!

OH! I also found this video! The song could be better but I love the video. It's so quirky and cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment