Monday

Let's dance to joy division and celebrate the irony.

Well, what a week this has been. Its had its ups and downs. I've gotten closer to some people and have lost others. It hurts but the pros outweigh the cons, and in the long run the choices I've made are for the best. It's sad to see it end this way, but nothing lasts forever.

Moving on. Camp is this week. I have mixed feelings about it. I went to Sapa the Christmas before last and I did not like it very much, at all. Maybe it'll be different this time. I don't know. What I do know is that it'll be exhausting, so I'm going to try and keep this blogpost short because I want to get some extra sleep tonight. I'm not really looking forward to the looooong and very slooooow train trip up to Sapa, but I'll just have to live with it. I'll try to think of it as quality time which I get to spend getting to know my peers. Hurrah. In preparation I've downloaded a bunch of music and have some reading material. I'm just being cynical. I know I'll probably enjoy it once I'm there. The only part of the trip I'm really dreading is the hike. Those of you who know me will know that I just don't do exercise.

I can't really think of anything to write at the moment. My brain's not working. No words are coming to mind. I'm just really tired. I'll write some more interesting posts after I get back from camp because I'll be on spring break and will have a lot of time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment