Thursday

If a body meet a body coming through the rye

Wow. Two blogposts in one day. Well I am trying to be a committed blogger. I've also decided that my blog is too plain so with every post I'm going to put a photograph or a picture. Unfortunately I can't put my own because of my camera situation. Owh well...


Today was a lazy day. I love lazy days. I stayed inside all day because it was miserable outside; it was wet and dark but I love days like that. I woke up at 8:30 and was so proud of myself. I decided I was going to rest until 9:30 and then go to the gym and really make something of my day. Like most of my plans it fell through, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 11. The rest of my day was spent lazing around reading, drawing, writing and blogging. So like usual I didn't get any homework done. I finished reading The Catcher in the Rye. It got much  better towards the end. Initially I didn't really understand the hype but after seeing and understanding all the symbolism and the messages I really began to like it a lot more. 


So I'm on spring break at the moment. Whenever I hear the words spring break I think of crazy sloppy American teenagers going wild. My spring break hasn't been anything like that. Well I did go out on Friday night but that's been pretty much it. The rest of my days have been spent either inside, by the pool or at Max's school. Most people probably find that boring but I like it. 


Lately I've started to feel a little better. I've talked to a few people and I've realised that there are people out there who do care about me and that I'm not alone. I guess I kind of lost my faith in people and trusting them and thought that I was alone. I just wasn't looking properly because I've opened up to a few people and they do care. People do care. It feels good to have people to talk to and who will listen. A little bit of kindness goes a long way. So whoever you are try being nice to somebody today; the smallest things can make a world of difference to somebody. Trust me, I know.


There's not much else to write. I'm all blogged out today after the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment